Sunday, October 16, 2011

Downtown with Jesse


 Today I had the pleasure of photographing one of my favorite people, my younger brother Jesse. He is promoting his music as he is working his way towards one day becoming a music artist.

He has an "Urban" style that I strived to reflect in his photographs.
Born and raised in Orange County, Ca.
As part of our shoot he asked to focus a little on promoting the BOOM headphones shown here.


 This is one of my favorites, its a genuine reaction to me telling him to pick up the phone now. His exact words were "huh pick up the phone?"
.

Always a willing companion in mischief around the house, Jesse was an excelent sport and up for anything I threw his way including these staged-candids

Here is an example of my first venture into the Vintage-Styled retouching. Above is what I would originally edit, to the right is my first experiment with my recently purchased actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment